Saturday, September 27, 2008

Anything can happen...

What started as a horrible football afternoon turned into a not too bad one. While my team lost...so did one of the ones I hate. YAY. Gotta love college football. Anything can happen. Anything.
Case in point- I started a blog.

I know I will get crap for this being my first official posting. but I didn't know what else to write and this is what I am thinking at the moment.
That...and I think I have one more phone call to make to J Costa.....

5 comments:

carrie said...

i like it.

welcome to mommy blogging. and maybe now angela will have 2 friends, lol.

err, is buck a hunting reference or a football one? guessng football. sorry, you won't get a lot of sports related comments outta me....or hunting. not my forte.

Sara said...

Carrie, read my profile and you will know why i chose fullybucks as my title. It has nothing to do with hunting (SO NOT my forte) or football...

carrie said...

got it. so sweet.

i swear, i'm so dumb lately.

RUSSELL PARTY OF FOUR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RUSSELL PARTY OF FOUR said...

That is so cute! I think you've done well.