Sunday, February 15, 2009

Celebrate good times C'mon!

In January we celebrated Ian's 3rd birthday. I can NOT believe my baby is 3 already! He is such a big boy. Grandma Liz made a firetruck cake for him that he loved! He is so into firetrucks...although getting too close to one scares him...



We didn't have an official party for him, but we celebrated his and my mom's birthday at my aunt and uncle's house on the same day. My mom made his cake and I made her cake...an ice cream cake! My first one ever and it came out quite yummy I must say!







































We also invited Ian's BFF Lauren to go to Imagine It! The Children's Museum in downtown Atlanta. It really isn't a museum, not in the sense that you normally think of a museum. It is more of an exploration museum...lots of stuff to climb on and play with. Take a look at the PHOTOS and you will see what I mean.



Lauren & Ian posing for a picture!










In addition to celebrating at home we also had a celebration at "school"! His friend Kaitlyn shares the same birthday so we had a joint party with his class at TSG Daycare (Turner Second Generation). We had ice cream and rice krispy treats....mmmmm....





















So happy 3rd birthday my sweet little boy! I hope you have many, many more very happy days just like this one. You are my heart. I love you more than you will ever know!

No comments: