Monday, October 6, 2008

Something about Maggie...

I have learned something about girls. They are not always as calm and quiet as one might expect. They aren't always pretty little girls who like to sit and read quietly or play with dolls pretending to be the mommy. No...rather they can be loud, somewhat whiney, and certainly know what they want even if they can't tell you in words.
Or is that just MY child? I KNOW Ian was not like this...especially that whiney little "uh, uh, uh" at the end of this clip. (FYI: be sure your speakersa are not too loud for this one)

I also know they aren't quite as timid as I thought maybe a girl would be. In fact, Maggie seems to be quite the daredevil. The below clip has become almost a nightly ritual for her after bath and pajamas. The girl is crazy I tell you...check her out.

I am sure I have a lot more to learn about little girls as Maggie has just turned 1 year. I can only imagine what the upcoming years will bring us! So while I marvel at the tiny human Maggie is and the amazing (and scary) things she attempts on a daily basis, I also know she is cuddly, kissy, and smells so yummy. She has soft red hair that curls slightly at the base of her neck when it is damp and blue eyes that smile even when she isn't. She is my "lovey love", whines and all!

1 comment:

Danica said...

Love the site!!! So much fun ; )